TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DELEGATES – THE BREAKING DOWN BORDERS AFRICA YOUTH SUMMIT
These Terms and Conditions apply to all applications for attendance of the Breaking Down Borders Africa Youth Summit 2019 (referred to as “BDBA Summit” or “the Summit” hereon) taking place in Johannesburg, South Africa. The BDBA Summit will hosted between the 21-24 May 2019.
- Applications are open for delegates 18 years old and above, by the time of the summit. All delegates will be asked to present proof of identification.
- Only Online Applications will be accepted for the attendance of the summit. The online application period closes on May 10th, thereafter no further applications will be accepted.
- All applications are responsible for checking the accuracy of the information provided in the application forms. BDBA Summit will not be held accountable for any errors.
- Please note that the Summit in its entirety will be recorded (electronically, visually and audially) for promotional and reporting purposes, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you give permission to The Breaking Down Borders Africa Initiative and its founding body The Leaders Who Dare to Dream Foundation the right to use your footage for any purpose, currently known or otherwise, now and in the future.
- All application cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Venue of the BDBA Summit programme and accommodation is subject to change without notice. Should any and such change in venue occur, BDBA will not be liable for any financial losses
- It may occur that certain circumstances make it necessary for BDBA Summit organisers to change the content or timing of the programme before or during the summit. Should the Summit be postponed, BDBA Summit will be not liable for any damage or lose incurred.
- The BDBA Summit is not responsible for VISAs, travel insurances and vaccinations applications, however we will issue invitation letter requested by South African high commissions, if required.
- While at the Summit, all delegates are responsible for their own safety and security while at the summit and while in the host country. BDBA Summit is not responsible for any lose, damage, injuries or deaths unless it is undisputed that it was through the unlawful actions of the Summit.
- All the views expressed by the speakers, panellist and fellow delegates belong to the respective entities and BDBA will not take responsibility for any of the views expressed.
- BDBA Summit will not be held responsible for any lose of income or contracts as a result of your participation in the Summit and association with the Summit, the Summit organisers and/or the Summit partners and sponsors.
- The BDBA Summit’s inability to enforce any of the above terms and conditions, at any time, must not be considered as a waiver of the Summits privileges under all of the terms of conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by South African Law and should there be any legal dispute, the South African courts shall have jurisdiction. Additionally, each of the terms and conditions function separately and should a South African court find any of them to be unjust or unlawful, the other terms and conditions will still apply.
- BDBA Summit, The Breaking Down Borders Africa Initiative and The Leaders Who Dare to Dream Foundation reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given time, with or without notice.
- The information provided in the application will be used solely for the purpose of considering your application, data recording and reporting purposes. Personal information shall be kept confidential.